Things to note:
- This function is designed to add parent convenience and prevent accounts from falling into the negative, especially for those who may not always check their email on a daily basis.
- The existing low balance e-mail alert function and new mobile push notification alerts are independent of each other. Parents can choose to use either option, neither, or use both.
- Upon receiving a mobile push notification, users have the ability to make a quick payment, directly from their app.
- In an effort to provide the best possible customer service and receive feedback from push notification users, this feature will be released over the next few weeks to small parent groups at a time, beginning with 5% of the population, 10%, and so on.
- Parent communication regarding this new function will be sent later this month. Download our MyPaymentsPlus flyer to encourage parents to download the MyPaymentsPlus mobile app.
How it works:
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2015