We welcome returning and new parents
to Shaler Area High School
and invite you to join us!
What We Do:
- Monthly meetings are held when the Principal, Activities Director, and various other speakers provide information.
- Recognition of academic achievements at the Senior Recognition Awards dinner and the Underclass Academic Awards program.
- Awarding scholarships to graduating seniors--students' families must be a member of the Parent-Teacher Organization.
- Raise money for Class Funds through monthly donut sales
- Support the After-Prom event with a donation
How to Get Involved:
Even if you cannot attend monthly meetings, membership fees help our organization continue efforts to support and recognize the academic achievements of our high school students. In addition, you will receive email updates of the minutes and special event notices of things happening in our school. For only $10.00, you can join the SAHS Parent-Teacher Organization.
Please complete the membership form and return it to the high school Activities Office with your $10.00 membership fee. Checks should be payable to the "Shaler Area High School."
- Attend the monthly PTO meetings.
- Support the Activities Department at Homecoming by selling items at the Titan Shop Booth.
- Support other school activities and Class Funds through fundraising