Home Page

Mrs. Nowaczynski
Speech Language Pathologist
 Reserve Primary & Shaler Area Elementary School 

Contact Information: 
(412) 492-1200 
 What is a Speech-Language Pathologist?
According to the American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), a Speech/Language Pathologist is a professional who has been trained to prevent, screen, identify, assess, diagnose, refer, provide intervention for, and counsel persons with, or who are at risk, for articulation, fluency, voice, language, communication, swallowing, and related disabilities. 

What should I do if I suspect my child has a difficulty with communication?
If you think your child has a communication difficulty, you can contact the classroom teacher and request a Speech/Language Screening. Another option is to contact the Speech/Language Clinician directly at your child's school and request a screening.


school board
staff area
contact us
1800 Mt. Royal Boulevard     Glenshaw, PA. 15116     P 412-492-1200     F 412-492-1236
1800 Mt. Royal Boulevard Glenshaw, PA. 15116 P 412-492-1200 F 412-492-1236
© 2016. Shaler Area School District. All Rights Reserved - School CMS created by eSchoolView
View text-based website